Thursday, September 29, 2011

So what is that other name?

Don't you think I revealed a lot of personal things and experience even though their is still a lot more that I have not said that ties in everything  and other things.

I have so many names here it's not funny and non is by marriage, I have not reached there as yet, naturally.

Foster my mothers last name, Murray my fathers last name, and I had to do some correction so now I have to carry both so people can identify me, for all my life until a couple of months ago  because of polices that are being implemented I have to carry my father's last name.

Well me being me, "they weren't even married to each other so why"....Blah blah blah If you want to continue with Foster you have to do it legally.

And that my friend is legal fees, imagine that my mothers name haha

Naturally I don't want to let that one out there. I want to have something for myself not everyone have to know at least not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment