Monday, September 19, 2011

Am not blaming, but I am blaming you!

 Am not blaming anyone, but am blaming everyone, yes it was my choice, but am still blaming...
This is my arguement,
Okay I was miss perfect and a little arrogant, 
Okay, but I was living pure at least that's what I thought. Living pure it's not just your physical life but also your thoughts emotion everything that make you, you.
Well I have to say, that if you were living a life pleasing unto him, it would have never happened because I was looking at you, even though,
I watched your life and I watch mine I am keeping myself and you are not it affected mine.
Yet you are still on the usher team, worship team, singing and dancing in church and other things, you call me miss perfect because I choice to be pure, 
You call me arrogant because I confront you about yours,
Your life and how it's affecting mine, 
You finally sink your teeth in me, 
Got me me convince that to have a life of all I want I have to sell short on mine! 
Many nights I tossed and I turned, in my head I think this couldn't be right, 
Why do I have to compromise!
Even though you may say do what I say, not as I do, it still affected me.
I wonder now how many lives have you altered because of the life you let shine
The life that it's okay  for you to do wrong and get away,
while others pay the price for one more day everyday.
I heard the Lord say get on your knees, this is time to pray not to be talking late.
Even though you are working late.
I lend my ears to you, while I did you Poisoned  me,
through your words, you speak.
My hope got dimmer and dimmer as I stayed in the atmosphere of doom
pending doom was my portion, one chance I took to go out on a date,
rape was waiting for me,
all because of the life you let shine.

As christian our life is important we are watched daily by other and our fellow brothers and sisters and yes our life can affect others whether it be good or bad sad to say some of us life are causing more havoc in our church and community. 
We are supposed to live a life pure and holy and separated unto God but yet we still want to be and do as we please we are affecting our communities and country through the life we live so if you are going to cause an epidemic let it be a holy epidemic a righteous, God fearing life. Our life do affect other because yours affected mine!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment