Friday, September 23, 2011

Lord I have a situation.

I know where I have to go, and what I have to do. How am going to get there that i don't know, but i know you are definitely with me and YOU said in my ears audible you will make my path clear that day I was startled not in so much fear but shocked, surprise and impress. ( I happen to be able to feel a lot of things at once). Me Lord!

However I knew it was you no question about that. YOU,  how clear you came to me was amazing to my surprise you would took time and come down  and I learnt you really wants our/man's attention. the GOD of the universe  SOVEREIGN is desiring our attention, gave his only son to adopt us back into righteousness amazing love. I love you lord.

Lord you know I have been broken and when something or someone is broken even when they are fixed  restored they are not the same they are either better or worst. But being restored by you is the best.  When something have been restored they may look the same, walk the same, sound the same, but it is not the same.

You have experienced something life changing and God will leave some scares he may remove some scares but as humans being restored you are not the same.
some people had life altering experience some shut down, some open up living life to the max, some people get mean and some get happy.

There are good mechanic and bad ones, a broken down car fixed by a good mechanic that took his time and years to restore spend a lot of money on it and put in some tender care on the car. Now it's brand new runs better that before.
Now the bad mechanic patch work here there charge a lot of money and the car still not fixed every minute it's back in the repair shop for something else.

Well mine was restored by God but I am not the same!
Am I better? Yes!

( do I sound like am saying you are not a good restorer that is not the case).

Lord your are the greatest physician am not worst but life is not in the same eyes i use to look at life always optimistic I am still but it not the same
 Lord men, men they a re mean creatures and I have a problem with letting go totally to them. they can confront you  with smile and so called love and still hate you eye to eye.

I see more of man's doctrine than yours, they proclaim this is the way when the truth be told it far from your way, you are a loving God and they carry so much pride for the things they achieve in life, while the majority of people suffer what kind of love is that. that is not a real achievement in your sight.
Yes Lord I know you want us to live life to the fullest enjoy the fine things of life for you did not create us to be poor and in poverty for all that is bondage and can cause premature death and all the rest.

Lord I know you understand me, help me to understand you, this way that you want me to go.....
 Lord my answer is still Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment