Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bounce back

Although My family at an early age would call me names, because of my dream and I was outspoken the things they use to say would hurt my feeling but I always use to bounce back, It did not matter the day before I was still a chatta-box sharing my thoughts and opinions. Who wrong and who right. I remember I had a friend and she would come by our house and spend the day or afternoon on Saturdays and my mom got  vexed.
She  was a child that touched and troubled everything. Mommy said out loud. "I don't like when shelly comes here she touches everything". She watched me and said, "you going back to say what I say". "I said no but you can tell her stop touching you things". (you can imagine how she responded to me)

Well we went town that same day, we where going to her mother my grandma place.  We met shelly and her mom in town, well my mom talking to her mother and we kids talking. I remember my mom and her mom finished talking, my mom done turn off and she and her mom as well, but I went back and tell shelly, "mommy say you  gonna can't keep coming by us if you keep on troubling she things so you have to stop it you hear". etc (hey I was not even eight as yet) Because of this she stop coming by the house totally and some tension......lol  They got over it.

Not my fault parents need to talk to parents about their children misbehavior and on how they can correct them accordingly correctly. Don't wait until they gone and start talking about there children behind there back and in front of your children. Hello!

Then you going to say those or them kids like to be in big people business when big people not fixing their business, sombody got too...lol.  I am just laughing about this now. I set things straight.......lolol Bounce back!

I don't know what I was thinking but I believe that you should tell people how you feel make life easy and straight forward not talk behind them back it irritates me. I also learn you got to keep certain things so use wisdom.

However I use to bounce back until  I got older  realize what they were saying, stop talking, got quiet, shy all sort of things.
I use to write and draw how I feel and throw them away or keep it inside.

We have to learn how to Bounce back!
After all of that Bounce back!

No comments:

Post a Comment