Friday, September 30, 2011

Am learning

People, am reading and learning.

Books
There are books that will read, that applies like instructions  and formulas....okay.
There are some that, you just don't apply like instructions but that can cause you to evolve  into a better you. The bible even though it contains instruction It goes up to another notch. It brings life, cleansing, deliverance and more you begin to change into being Christ like.

Now I have read books maybe this is an overstatement but I am talking form where am at. I have not come across books like that often. Living words. I am living words!

 I really digging these books.

In the last blog could not  put everything there it's was conversation I was having with my only friend that I can have a conversation like that with. And I still can't reveal a lot still. I remember, I did and she stayed so long to respond back it was too much at once so am really being careful  with how I say things to her in terms of my big release of information. In spite of that though I can still have a conversion with her even though she question me about who I am listening too... haha... well she said you really love them and I said yes!

She trust me enough to make the right decisions. I do love her!
I don't want to leave anyone behind.

They too got to come up some how. I decree they will come up, and I mean learn and grasp that God is the same but He is omnipresence  all powerful, all knowing, and if we as human evolves isn't it because He is an evolving God.

I know It is said He changes not. But He changes not on the things He said, But there is so much other things He has not said or is saying and we are not hearing. Well I decree am hearing, will hear and do in Jesus name! Amen.
We can't evolve unless He evolves too, we were created in his image and likeness Genesis 1 and Psalms 82 says we are gods, children of God.

Jesus said to the man/men when he asked him are you the son of God and he said you have said it and It is written it is said, ye are gods. This is during his trials period all was not said at specific point but it was said.

(Look it up in your bible you will find it. If  I give u chapters all the time it would just be to easy you need to learn to look and read no wonder the place is like how it is teach people how to fish  after you have given them a couple of fish to eat and gather strength). Being me!

I am just reminded By the Holy Spirit of revelation5:8-9
Pocket of mercy to create  a circle for your loves ones, the prayer of the saints prayers will not go unanswered.

Pray for them they will be in a pocket of mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment