Sunday, November 13, 2011

Okay I was annoyed today too

This morning shiloah pull down my clothes off the clothes line. I had to wash them over, and more drama over shiloah badness & spoilness they say I created, me!! HeeHee

For real  though I was mad  really mad, what made it worst was the drama in my ears.
I really do love shiloah I have showed him that doing that is not good but I think he special too.

Shiloah is strong he has muscles for real I have a house for him  so whenever I would put clothes on the line I would put him on his leash, shiloah tug the whole thing in the middle of the yard  and it's not lite at all.

He only likes his leash when we going for walks.
Any other time he cries & whines and cries and whines, this is my dawg, shiloah my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment