Friday, November 11, 2011

Good news

I can make calls today with the service that I subscribe to, try it again a few minutes ago it went through. Thank you Lord > Praise Break


Today  is 11-11-11
Cry out today like blind Bartimeaus create a moment in time  open the portals of heaven with your shout and scream "Thou Son of  David Have mercy on me"

Mark 10:47And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.
 48And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.


Jesus stopped and ask what is it you want?

Bartimeaus answered his sight
Jesus replied, "thy faith hath made thee whole".

That faith word again absolute acceptance of his words as fact that he will perform his words.

How can I make Jesus stop and ask me what I want?
Do what you have never done before!

No comments:

Post a Comment