Thursday, November 3, 2011

Don't make your situation worst

If you have a sore, don't dig it. Ms Kathleen going to tell me listen to this song well the first time I listen to it was today  did not know it existed. The Lady, her Lover and Lord. While she on the phone singing it am like this woman crazy, she knows what season she is in and how it affects her listening to it will only make it worst, then I got to go and pray and ask God to help me more again after listening this song.............lol you get sad thank God not for long well for me at least.

I am not into hiding anything from Him, He knows how I feel and am going to let him know  it again when He carries my burden I like it better that way, "dem tings heavy".


You know your weakness avoid  the places or things or song whatever it is that will cause you to pause, and think  or get depress. Staying away from them does not mean you are  not over or the situation, but stay away to get through that season of storm.

We were talking about finding our significant other and this is the season that makes us sad and lonely, now do you think the remedy is to listen to love song? NO!!!!!! of course not.

However she tells me I must listen to the above song I did because she was like put it in I want to hear it  remembering she is on the phone also singing, she killing her self and trying to kill me too. It is not going like that for me NO WAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment