Thursday, November 3, 2011

All at the same time

Speaking to Kathleen she is in NY. On topics I would not like to talk about. then she starts I have to sigh and laugh and breath all at the same time. It became heavy on my chest and lump in my throat well for her too. Want to guess what the topic was about?

Well I guess this is growing period again to get over this I am over this.
Christmas season coming up again, then the new years then valentine day and then I will be good after haha
-__- I am good now and will be good during those seasons yes I am!!!!!

Sometimes we look at people lives from the outside and think well this and that but only when we get an invitation in or  a sneak peak we realize why

Another set of eyes is good, one that is not so close but with understanding and can see ahead to help and assist.

Remembering the widow woman at Zarephath  she only saw death after but Elijah came  and she and her house hold   had plenty through out and continuously... another set of eyes perspective is good.
Well not from any source of course. The God source

The right people.

"If I had a tail it would be sore from you tugging".....I think it is

Shiloah and me had a beef the other night climbing out through the gate, the top of the gate, he almost hang himself. I am not ready for him to die. I can't even go and talk to him right now can't look at him he gets me angry her acting all wild right now.
There was some rippling of fire works across the street and he got all scared it was funny the way he behaved. Last night they had it as well  he seemed to be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment