Thursday, November 3, 2011

I look to her for strength

This little girl I look to her for strenght because  all that is wriiten in The lords book concerning me is because of her prayers. the things I wished I did not have to go through was to get me back there back to her prayers, and what she loved and she loved  the lord. I do too don't get me wrong.  I know this because He showed me and remind me of it and I feel it inside me.
Jesus said the greatest in the Kingdom is these little ones and it is true As we grow we try to put away our childlike behaviours  and that is good, but if we keep our child like faith and curiosity and imagination, we would see the kingdom of heaven as it is, on earth.


Last night I read something, I  did not like what I read and it stirred up some feelings that I was having  my emotions spilled out. The night before I dream about it, I got fed up wanted to turn over my duties to someone else in the dream  it was the spirit of depression because of the feature of me looking tired with dark circle around my eyes in the end though I had to take it back up so before it happen last night I dream about it the night before.

I could not even sleep until I apologize to him, Him the Lord.

I am not perfect, but I am striving to be holy because that is possible He said it, so I can achieve it!

I have her picture up because looking at it gives me strength.
Yes I look to God
But with some more understanding I realize she touched the heart of God. How did she  do it?  she is my hero.

Because of her prayers, she actually believed she was talking to God.
Sometimes I still question myself if it's me scrabbling to make sure God is you said I even try the Gideon stunt, Lord if it's you do this, confirm this turn this into something.... serious....

I remembered  her prayers and what she asked and what she stated she wanted to do and it pleased Him. I felt when she prayed, where it came from, deep within, she meant it every word she said and He knew and is performing those words to come to pass, she is His vessel and I can not stop it.

Adult knowledge can  hinder. God's knowledge  liberates 

No comments:

Post a Comment