Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Woke up sunday morning

I dreamed I was on my sister bed and my mother was mending me up from a caesarian cut or abdominal surgery. I had a home surgery in the dream was not in a hospital. Lots of blood and I saw, it seemed like my hand fixing it and also my mother hand, Then she started to pad me up and everything like that and I got up and I was fine but had on mending cloths

Well I did not want to tell my mother about the blood because Here in this culture they say blood is shameful and embarrassing and all that.

Then I said No it can't be I will not except that. Started to think
my mother
A mending up..... I need care
Blood
I Figure the blood of Jesus and His passion My passion needs to be developed

Need tender loving care TLC......lol just laugh okay(*_*)  a tension truth breaker

I am hoping for the best I accept and expect the best!

I have had other dreams but I will keep them

I am so aware of this; developing and being mentored that is why am on this road for it is by the Holy Spirit leading  why I am where am at and I just need to trust him in me and  just do it
I am doing it.

Some people have disqualified themselves from my presence and I am qualifying myself for the place that is called there, presently I am already being qualified by the Holy Spirit in my future I am walking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment