Tuesday, January 17, 2012

There is spiritual surrogacy

Surrogate is an arrangement between  more than one parties  to carry and birth a child or children.
Giving birth to a child does not make you biological father or mother, you were given the opportunity to carry the child because of reasons beyond your control. Spiritually

Naturally the woman has a choice to decide should she take this case or not, the parents can decide do I want to have this person carry my seed/egg.

God is the one that decide where I will plant my seed to get a certain type of harvest, crop, breed. In terms of the rejection, the climate, the mind set, being in the wilderness for 40 days and nights.

Certain flowers needs hard conditions soft conditions to bloom but they reach all across the world in showcases, supermarkets etc.

With new advance  and innovative technology and science they can grow anything but it's not authentic.
God is into authenticity. 

Surrogacy is something that most of us think it's a new thing on the scenes of life of mankind, but it has been around for a long time, before you and I were even born.
Spiritually it existed.

And you did know perhaps did not pay attention.

4:20 am and  I am up because, I have had this in me since last year when I was not here as much, the original wording is very blunt.

My intention was to place it on  my other blog where my name would not show I think, although I have the other blog it seems as though this is where God wants me to be.  

I am definitely holding back, not because I am scared, it is so that you can get it in a smaller proportion  to understand and digest and think.

Every one learning ability is not the same.
Small words makes big words.

No comments:

Post a Comment