Thursday, January 5, 2012

Who Can Be Leaders

They can be Male or Female, nothing is wrong with a woman leader.
Now although nothing is wrong with a woman leader, and if she is called to lead, it is not and never over her husband.
She can own businesses and run ministries, It is still not over her husband.
How I know He told me so am telling you!
He has been teaching me about this too, am letting it soak in.

If you are a person that is always in charge and bossy it will be challenging to except it but if you understand your role, you will know it is not a belittlement.

Being a wife is not a lower role than being a husband and being in charge, because when He is out to work and or both  of you.  You are the one the leaves the instructions for the work to be done in the house for the children or help maids, they report to you you report to him and that is not a bad thing.

To be honest the man don't even want to know all that run down about grocery, detergents, mops and brooms etc. I would want to know that because I rather use this detergent it cleans better, buy this type of broom or mop the bristles are always coming out of the broom and linty fabric is being left behind when you use this kind of mop etc. And you know we don't want that, Hello!

Some men rather not know what tissue you use in the bathroom just as long there is tissue to be used. Get the job done in terms of making sure the house is set and ready.


This type of information coming from me is something, I use to think that if I were a man things would have been different for me. I use to say If I were a man  I would have been a great man. I am not homosexual anything I am a woman and I am loving it. Matter of fact my first child I want it to be a boy, it has to be a boy and it will be a boy child in Jesus name. I decree and declare it. It is done Amen!

I saw my future and I decided to live there!!

Women we are indeed leaders whether CEO of a corporation, Wife, Waitress, Actress, School Teacher, First Lady, I rather say Only Lady.  Women do a job a man can't do, that is to be female, we carry and receive or duties, we birth our destiny. The man plants the seed, our body is the soil that nurture and nourishes that seed, we may stay in the darkness to protect the seed until it is time for it to come out in the light and shine. This concept is both Spiritual and physical.

I am still working on me, Jehovah is still working on me, am not where I use to be and still going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment