Sunday, January 22, 2012

Walk on the water

To experience walking on the water you have to let go of the boat the past experience and hold on to the new.

I have been hearing you can not serve two master at the same time, and you can not.
You will obey one and disobey the other.

I have been letting go very slowly but letting go. I have made up in my mind what I want. the visions He provided me has assured me of that, it is consistent. Line upon line precept upon precept.

I remember this particular one I was like what! I did not do that! It was a glimpse of my future
I saw my future and I am seeing it and I have decided to live there!!

The evidence of peace in your heart, is a sign that is He is really near to you.

The Spirit of God (His presence) stills you

The power stirs

No comments:

Post a Comment