Saturday, January 7, 2012

What is prayer

We have all heard prayer in communicating with God. Yes you have to communicate, communication is not just one sided but you have to give and take and listen as well. talking to God and praying to God they are two different things. How I know?

Talking
I talk to god everyday but talking to God is not praying. My experience in talking to God Is where I have my tantrums, screams and yells and also where He may speak very sternly to me. I hear a word or two sometimes more and He is mostly quiet, So it seems. This statement is not saying I collar up God, I don't, How could you collar up your Father, that would be disrespectful.  For me it's more like a baby that when it is ready to sleep  it has to cry and fuss, rub its eyes and cry and toss and turn before  it goes down to bed.


Prayer
That is where you are at peace you hear His heart, and what is on it, what He wants to do, it is serene environment atmosphere of worship and intimacy, you become quiets and He just take full course, handle of the situation. He tells you How He feels, He ask you how you feel too, He satisfies you, leaves you wanting more.


You have yet to tell me who you are! This came from an experience I was having. Where I was asking  who are you? You know about me and probably know me,certain things, but I have yet to experience who you are.

Many people know about God but have yet to expereince Him. and some say you have yet to tell me who you are? He is saying you have yet to come up into my presence my door is open, is yours open for me to come in?

Just sharing my opinion, my experience there is a whole lot more to prayer

I feel spoiled, when He is near and far too when I reflect
when I call Him Father I literally means Father this is the type of relationship I have with Him
My limitations comes form me, not wanting to do what He ask and when He ask, because it may sound or look foolish, that is where we live beneath our potentials and wholeness.

Everything I have been through and He allowed it was for me to share it, with you. When I think and look at my character and what He said, I was angry why use me as a guinea pig. He rather your honesty to Him than your neglect and rejection, because rejection hurts.


People are becoming to realize that as a man thinketh so is he.proverbs 23:7
I started to wonder If I have anything to do with being the guinea pig? I would day dream of, things happening to me and God show up and rescue me. Being in accident and nothing happens to me, I must be out of my mind to write this because writing makes things legal. But I have lived it as well.

I live in those world seriously, so am adjusting my thoughts now to How I need them to be, to manifest what I need right now, our thoughts are pressed out into our reality so we really control our lives more than we know.
God  in us, manifesting our thoughts, and you become a  god or a devil, good or bad energy thing. We have divinity
I am divine. # interesting
 We have to fix our thoughts seriously!!

Lords of lords Kings of kings # interesting

Many people say they love god and believe in Him but they neglect and reject in in their lives, I have been there too love he Lord, but I have to wonder How can you love a person and neglect and reject them cheat on them. what is the cause for this weird behaviour.

Is it that we are so sin mindful that we are afraid to enter into His presence, we feel unworthy dirty and filthy.

Who is more filthier and dirty than satan?

He goes and accuse the brethren everyday. revelation 12:10

So why can't we go with boldness when He said come with boldness? It is written Hebrews 4:16

He said it!
Anything that is against God Jehovah Jesus Christ is antichrist, and to be more candid you yourself can be that way fighting against the will and power of God.............. OMG
That inner enemy
That flesh Romans 8:13 even say kill destroy the deeds flesh

Am all over on this page

No comments:

Post a Comment