Saturday, January 7, 2012

Another thing about prayer I want to share

There are times when the father daughter experience goes up to  lover. This may sound unorthodox, am not talking about no weird thing.
It is like I don't know how to put in in words, talking about it right now am like whoa it's so real I feel Him all in my hands when I speak about him.

Intimacy what do I know about intimacy. I am a single woman victim of rape and molestation but over came I am now a victor. Anything other is with my teddy bears...lol no weird stuff please.

I believe you got the picture..........perfect (^_^)

I feel Him, and am not talking about weird things. His presence and Love the thickness of His love, is like a wrap and then he releases you out and pull you back in, that sounds like a dance.
I know Jesus Loves you.
There are layers of prayer and different experiences in prayer, I guess is what you want to experience. I dare to think that this man is more than just a Father But everything to me when I need Him to be and what He is not is because I limit my self, my belief system.

What I don't experience is because I refuse and afraid to walk into it, afraid of........... what are you afraid of?

He is a friend, a father, and a mother, doctor, psychologist and all the rest!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment