Friday, January 13, 2012

Who really deserve it

I have heard and is continuous we don't deserve it. So why did He died? He has to be thinking we deserve it.

Your worthy to become more worthy!

I don't understand a lot of things  and sayings, they seem to be so strange and confusing I deserve it I don't deserve it, could you please make up your mind.

Don't you think that it is because you deserve it why, He died sacrifice His life  for a worthy people that was bamboozle and missed it.

Bamboozle means to confuse, frustrate, throw off. Who threw us off course?

Example My great great grand mother and their family came to the Caribbean from Portugal to a Island   Curacao  they spoke Dutch guess what I don't speak dutch or portuguese  and am living in skb I was born in skb, my grand mother and mother and their siblings and the rest thrown off. I was thrown off.

Somewhere along this life we got thrown off course.  Thrown off from walking into our divine nature to dominate. Adam and Eve had dominion.

Jesus came to put us back on the right course, in between those years  the "inner  me" and "enemy" of the souls of mankind been at work. In the people you least expect too-_-

It is not wrong to think, If you don't think How will you create?
If you don't think How will you have dominion it's not the garden of Eden any more. We have to think to make the 21st century the Garden of Eden.

Thank God for air planes, jets, boats and ship, brick houses no more straw houses  for the wolf to blow down!! LOL

My god some people still living in straw houses..........O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment