Thursday, January 19, 2012

Are you walking with God like you walking on ice?

He is not afraid of your thoughts and opinions.
He is a God of expressions, thoughts, ideas, creation and everything, we can not shock him, surprise him, He knows everything.

I use to be afraid of what people will say about me I really tried to cross my T's and dot My I's. I agree standard responsibility and accountability is needed.

I am not talking about that part though it's call intimidation, of your own self, that does not make sense but it is true. look at it again.

Being a people pleaser will only make you displease God and yourself
What people require of you God requires something else and more
You try to please everyone and when you needed someone no one was around
You try to stand up for yourself, you are then labelled being a radical
What causes all of this?

control and power everyone wants
Who has the power?
Who builds up and take down?
Is it not God Almighty Sovereign Lord!

There is a war going on, within your self, outside your self, where ever your think it exist it is going on.
Jesus defeated the enemy 2,000 years ago
So why so many people still walking in defeat, a lot of them know Him, I knew Him. I know Him more today.

How important you think you are?
Very important to God your thoughts and opinion matters why you have them if they don't even your doubts something had to create it for you to believe God would not leave you stranded.

No comments:

Post a Comment