Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Does God only like rich people?

I wonder many times when I see the way things are. The lean towards the the people that look like or have money.

Lean towards the group or clique that can provide them with status. All the rest too.

What I really want to say can I say it?

I was praying one night rather morning in the office and I had a vision where I saw His face and talked about His people and how much He cares  for them. That is where "most of all" came from.  They are the weaker half...I really wonder when I see what I see, how much does He care? I know a whole lot.

He needs men and women to say and do and be true to who they are, to deliver what He wants, we are the vessels, the body, that God uses to express Himself through.

I heard a man of God say it.  He was on a panel discussion that I really enjoyed.
Sad though enough of them is not saying it.
The people see it, that is why some of them you can't get them out.
I know you really got to teach men to fish otherwise they will eat you down for the rest of your life,
but I guess favour ain't fear.

Did I miss it?

No comments:

Post a Comment