Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Offense is serious deal with it properly with God

I am thinking about, the way the life works out. How we treat people. I thought of David and absolam  and why he became disloyal he was offended by the way his fahter handled the situation of his sister rape.

Offence leads to animosity hatred anger rage now  He felt He could have dealt with it better to sooth his raging soul for revenge. Now he also had someone in his ear to even stir up those negative emotion instead of helping  him find grounds of forgiveness. Offense can breed any other type of trouble in your life.

That is why I have learnt when you get in the spirit of offense you really have to talk to the Father  let him know how you feel. My experience of speaking with Him

I newly learned if you have a renewed mind and where you realized that their is more you can get in terms of lessons, see it as an oppotunity to exam your intentions and motive your heart  be optomistic you will see,  everything works out for your good.

You will be free from the  load of oppression and depression, freedom to walk with your head high and heart free.

I can go furhter but am  working leaving in a few hours this computer acting up did not walk  with my laptop mis my     but am good.

Realises am in this transitioning too long have to sow a transitioning seed I have learned in the transitioning season you are not really under any covering isn't that something.

I know that God has me covered I love him so much I vent more on my personal journal instead of here being  more smart however am still at peace the seed speaks. If you delay on what you have to do your promise will be in delay too this transition seed should have already been sown with my battle seed.
 been feeling congested and emotional out of paint ..lol

System sticking  and  I will do correction when I reach home needed some of this out  of me  :)
reached home and made correction. 10:38am

No comments:

Post a Comment