Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In tears

Am congested with inside thoughts and expressions, this morning was a morning  yesterday too but Just want you to know that No mater what Jesus loves you, He cares so much about you, He wants you to be whole.

I am writing but for my personal area  I feel that and I know that these things can no longer reach here, not because of me but that open part of my life have to be under His hands until He is ready to release again. I will definitely tell you about him give you some scriptures etc. Especially for you.

In my writing today, I realize I found my family. Have you found  yours? It is important it's time to find our stream or linked or part of body. What part are you? Find it, the body is coming together the foot can not be in the arm,  the nose can not be in the eye, find your body part.

No comments:

Post a Comment