Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nesha

I did not know Nesha means night..........interesting
Well what is more interesting is that it states that Nesha means Agnes in  Russian and Agnes it means pure. Kerina means pure from Greek  Katrina.

Am wondering now if this source is accurate lol...or coincident interesting.

Nothing happens by mistake or coincident.

Surfing the internet, can it get you in trouble.

My other middle name well it actually before Nesha, it is Arabic for excellent or excellent in Arabic and my dad said it means African princes whether he made it up .....(:

Why am not telling you my other name I-wanna-keep-something -_-
Look up the word excellent in Arabic see what you get lolololol
Am going to do that right now.

Time17:50 well I don't understand that writing but if I put my name in and ask for the meaning they tell me excellent in Arabic

lollolol Its funny how one names can be so important, someone mispronounces your name you are quickly ready to correct them, names are indeed important.
Meaning of names why they have the meaning on the internet, everyone wants to find out the meaning of their life it is somehow attached to ones name.

I wonder why some people actually  take the name of the father and the mother and put it together and get a name and I have a real person example that goes to school with my sister.

Her mother name is Iesha and Her father name is Spleggy, they named the child spleggisha.........o_O

Where she going find the meaning of that or what is the meaning of that!
6:03 pm am still on the name topic see how important names are..lololol

No comments:

Post a Comment