Friday, January 13, 2012

Deja Vu

I have come to the conclusion that people who say they experience deja vu is because they are doing the same thing over and over again. Nothing change, they walk out the past into their future.
Forgetting there past and keep reliving it.  A circle.

To enter into the promise land you have to renew your thinking.
The future you want and desire if you renew your thinking, your thinking patterns will create the life you  desire and or living "Now"

"Be transform by the renewing of  your mind" Romans 12:2

To be transform you have to renew your mind!

"Whatsoever things are true, honest, just, lovely and of good report think on those things" Philippians 4:8

I am living where I want to in my thinking. I am where Gods wants me to be in my thinking. I have my hearts desire in my thinking. It will them become a reality of course with me walking it out and I am. I am doing what I love telling you, sharing with you in writings, soon public speaking and on media.

This is public speaking, "Hello"

"PUBLIC" (^_^)

Love ya
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment