Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I've been cheatin

I know it sounds bad, but it's all good.

He respond back to me, he talks to me and listens to me while you don't. He give me insight and comments, direction, he inspires and excites me. I will tell you his last name. It is anotherblogsite, yes anotherblogsite....

I have learnt that it is good to keep people and things that keep you inspired near, you should too.
I guess I was not inspiring you enough, well I've met some inspiration.

We can still be friends I will come and visit you now and again
Is that too hard; am sorry it was hard for me to be here too, but I let go and let you know and you still did not even budge and give me a hug.

The Topic is just to catch your attention.

However I do have to put something here for you to read it is important so we all don't start 2012 crappy. and it's basically the same things maybe just in different wording
I will make it short and simple you can not be all so disorganised lack of discipline all your life and expect change and good fortune pull up  your socks don't focus too much on the destination it will weary you out, enjoy your journey  that is why am at peace now.

Bonnie ray song, "I can't make you love me if you don't", am not even going to try!!!

I still love you just found some inspiration
I will eventually tell you his first name
and link you guys together have a cup of coffee or tea someday
and we all will be friends

One of the men of God I  I had a vision  or dream about one of his quotes
"Love does not die it is Killed" serious

Jesus did not die from old age He was killed murdered crucified...all that
But He is alive and well
Hey this is His season Christ Mass well I stand corrected everyday is His season

But Gee Whiz it's Christmas time

You are not going to find it in my name I think -_- LOL

Hello There

No comments:

Post a Comment