Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My mission tonight


I am work right now walked with some of my papers yes papers sometimes when my books journals is not near anything I can write on  I would even bills and receipt small pieces etc so yes I will write them here okay so blasting off..........

Remember carleen she is probably Dr carleen now. Of course
She was doing her thesis and discitation and all that and getting married and I was the maid of honour here although the wedding was over there got my everything too ahahhaa

Papers simple papers is a load a very heavy load in boxes and bags Hey papers make books hello packing was a scream can't compare to the load she had though
 Tons up all night for weeks

I remember her last night she forgot her wedding engagement ring on the kitchen counter well I was still there in the apartment packing up and cleaning up so the land lord will get the apt clean.

 I made sure I sowed into her life

No comments:

Post a Comment