Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The information


I have learnt even though I knew I am spirit I feel awaken to the truth that I am really a spirit not a body not just my mind but a real spiritual being and to know it is my spirit that is really living and thinking my body is just feeling a portion of what my spirit feels.

Is this biblical yes if the Holy Spirit grieves that means my spirit feels pain too and can be broken?

Although I need my mind to create think and choose I need my spirit to do the same and first too and for the supernatural power of God to flow through this earthly vessel

When I dreamt about be ye holy I thought it mean to be clean and yes being clean is important but holy means to be separated set apart. He was telling me I have always set you apart don't become a norm or confound to this.

It is really important for us as believer to have coaches people that really care in our lives.  I read a news feed just a few days ago where a sheep or lamb was saved from drowning it happen somewhere over in Norway or new Zealand forgive me I cannot remember the exact place I am at work cannot really go to research and to be honest I don't know if I will correct it if am wrong.  Might be taken up with other things and it may just slip my mind

Who am I kidding I know am going to come back to correct some mistakes I know and see here... keyboard for this computer not working right

Are you a good shepherd? This can mean for your business home organization etc this is no way talking about pampering grown folks 

Okay did my correction and I went to see if I find the news lead but did not it was somewhere over there I read it a couple of days ago

No comments:

Post a Comment