Saturday, June 16, 2012

Breaking generational curses




Father in the name of I confess my total dependence upon you. Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life and my persona saviour. Lord I confess my sins and ask for your forgiveness I repent of those sins that cause the curse to operate in my life I confess the sins of my father and mother back to the tenth generation.

I break and renounce all generational curses in Jesus name that have had place in my life. Lord release me from the consequences of generational curses I choose to forgive all previous generation hurt, harm that even cursed my life I choose to forgive all that have wronged me, offended me or used me even as I desire you Lord to forgive me.

All infirmities all hereditary diseases I break and renounce the curse of financial insufficiency all lack and poverty. I break and renounce the curse of female problem, marital problems and family alienation

I will no longer be passive about the blessings of God I receive by faith that which has been bought for me all the benefits all the promises of the word I receive by faith I have receive the blessings in all things I am more than conquer through Him who loves me

By faith I now receive freedom and release from the curses Lord I open myself to receive your blessings in Jesus name Amen






More can be added to this  such as breaking spells hexes etc what ever you believe
in terms of where you at.


If everything the enemy does is a lie then  these things are too


I have to say though what we fight most is our inner enemy


According to Galatians3:13 we have been redeemed


Remember your sins are forgiven already we have to confess and repent ask god to reveal the rejections hurt bitterness bondage torment death destruction fear lust perversion mind control witchcraft poverty lack debt confusion double mindedness sickness infirmity pain divorce separation strife contention depression sadness loneliness self pity self destruction anger rage wrath anguish vagabondism abuse and addiction


You confess each one and repent ask God to clean you remove every trace and close that door seal it with the blood of Jesus cut every cord  or sever that curse or issue from you in Jesus name


You are no longer curse Galatians 3:14
confession is made unto salvation Romans 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment