Wednesday, June 20, 2012

learning to let go



Anything you fight to keep you loses it.

 I can attest to this I was fighting and determine to keep myself together it was my main priority although my intentions of course was good it probably did not sound good to God although people thought well some I suppose those that somehow got irritated by it me; it came across as arrogance I really meant well I wanted to make a point I thought that was my trophy. Honestly God delivered me.............. It was taken by force and manipulation

Learning how to relax in yourself and in God will keep you learning how to let go the pressure of self work self ambition.

So how do we let it go?

Reaching the point of understanding Lord you are the giver of life and everything thing good you said I am I am
Now I accept it and I give it to you and you leave it there

You let it go

A place in your mind you have to reach in your knowledge and understanding.

This is so Lord you said it I believe it I thank you for it now I give it back to you it is yours
Lord to keep

It's a place in your mind where you set an intent and let it be continuing life and even forgetting because I did forgot and it came back thank god I write  it's good to write trust me

Guess what again even if you did not write it down once He brought it to you and you forget He will bring it back to your remembrance

No comments:

Post a Comment