Monday, May 7, 2012

Today is labor day

A holiday
I am going to finish work in  a few I know what I am going to do write some more to myself and maybe to you.

I m woman I am not high or low but balance, why I write I am conscious I am not hormonal in balance  or overrated. I write what I feel see and dream about.
No R, rated just a real woman normal human human being expressing the woman she is
Not afraid of her sexuality but knows how to embrace her spirituality
To become equal and rounded balance and stable and capable
To ensure feelings are normal part of our growth
don't be stunted but of course have lots of standard
You are worth the price of a costly man
you are his crown and jewel
A man that findeth a wife findeth a good thing
Don't be shy
Take you flight
It is time

Should i put this on I am woman i think so I discover juice here so to speak
I will foinis when i reach home time to go
peace love and joy
remebr love is life of victory everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment