Saturday, May 19, 2012

My English grammar being corrected in a dream

could you imagine  even in a dream I got a phone call about my English grammar  it was like the computer screen was the chalk board and the statement was

"she ideays  something.... just the way it is spelt

and the person was a lady saying I know you know better, comparing me to someone else that is sort of incapable

and said you shout know about past participating tense and something else and participating continually 

Something  it's pouring  I mean really pouring and thundering

I need to go back to lye down

I am going to figure it out... remembering my dad...........your english grammar

I have a phrase  that I use to ease the tension you wanna hear it?

I need a drink..............hahahaLOL -_-

Been hearing to change it but it works makes me laugh

Pouring rain outside by now going to enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment