Monday, May 21, 2012

stumbled unto something

Okay i don't know if you remember when  was taking pictures of the banana plants and so forth.

I don't know if you remember I wrote about  a song coming into my head

I went to look for it on u tube

I found it and the name of the user made me think  I  was nonchalant about it I googled the name of the user in terms of what it is. What I found well I stumbled and I wonder but I am happy that those things happen before I read about that.

It made me more convince that there is a whole lot more to God that a lot  of us have not tapped into and also shockingly surprise how the enemy uses  what he knows to gain ground and fool  the  ones that are searching for the deeper things they have this yearning and ends up over on the other side so to speak.

Now what all this babbling is about soul mates twin spirits is it real do it exist?

The song I found the user  name was twin spirit and the twin banana plants I  was curious.

And the song...........

No comments:

Post a Comment