Friday, May 11, 2012

Hello

I see you guys reading I am woman  blog and also breaking down barriers is my blog too I separated because everything here, sort of mix in one I want some organised field I am still on blogger I have not strayed  so just continue to check them out.

On I am woman I was mentioning my dad  and what my grandmother and mother and other people would say how my dad use to carry along with me on Wednesday.....
Something amazing happen Wednesday morning I went to the post office I met a lady there she was like how are you  etc.... I asked, "her you know me". "Yes I remember you when you were little your dad use to have you with him everywhere   and normally would come into  fisherman wharf with you". fisherman wharf back then was the top restaurant still kinda is just more options now

Listen this is  five years and below this lady talking about okay she said I still have my baby face .......
.humm -_-

I was are you sure is me she said you dad died  and your from.........  and all that other stuff

FYI I am not hiding I like mysterious.

don't you like to figure out stuff?

I felt  great  confirmation there are people that i don't know that are attesting to what I am writing
God knows I am telling you the truth

I have a thing about truth, too many people lie failed to keep their promise not holding anyone  up to ths because I have broken promises too.

But when it become habitual that is scary

Also it a thing of the past like to do with dreams and happenings and I was told I am lying  found the bottom line of that  obsession with truth.

Life of victory every day~~~~~ love


I have had broken promises but repenting and making amends would get you straight
That is why it is written don't make vows if you know you cannot keep

Sometimes we do and over do ourselves and put our selves in some really bad situations.

Take one step at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment