Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Figuring out typo errors

I am here with my sister trying to figure out typo errors.

How and when where and what is that!! -_-

I know I have had some fast typing and made some pretty good mistake, like how i just did with the word typing

what I had was tyouing  now that is not far you can clearly see it was done by being speed

Now when you see a word looks like this exlewince you wonder how in the world that happened it is supposed to be experience  look at the keyboard how far a part they are how did they get together is it destiny, fate some kind of magnetic connection they are inseparable from each onther look at my mistake with other o and n look how far apart they are -_-
I am going to stop make  fun you see don't need it circulation but anyway LOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment